We are looking for a creative Social Media Specialist to join our team. As a Social Media Specialist, you will be responsible for developing and implementing our Social Media strategy to
Please let Agency know that you found this position on Jobs as a way to support us, so we can keep posting.Apply Now
We are Tuqqi, a collaboration platfrom for the future of work designed for non-tech-savvy organizations to increase their productivity by managing tasks, projects, knowledge & communication in one place, unlike other collaboration platfrom we provide hand-in-hand implementation included in the license price to help non-technical organization join the future of work.
Tuqqi operates worldwide with offices in Israel, United States, UK & Latin America.
We are looking for:
Social Media Specialist (Part time - 2-3 days/week).
We are looking for a creative Social Media Specialist to join our team. As a Social Media Specialist, you will be responsible for developing and implementing our Social Media strategy to increase our online presence and improve our marketing and sales efforts. You will be working closely with the Marketing and Sales departments.
Social Media Specialist Job Duties:
• Develop, implement and manage our social media strategy.
• Schedule automated posts via social media accounts.
• Manage and oversee social media content.
• Work on Instagram, Youtube, FB, Twitter & LinkedIn.
• Provide answers to users who reach out to the company through social media.
• Measure the success of every social media post.
• Stay up to date with the latest company news to apply it on social media.
• Stay up to date with the latest social media best practices and technologies
• Be in charge of copywriting and design to ensure content is informative and appealing.
• Collaborate with Marketing, Sales and Product Development teams.
• Monitor hashtags and trending topics to provide more user engagement and suggest content optimization.
• Be like "Emily in Paris" for our company.
• Communicate with industry professionals and influencers via social media to create a strong network.
Social Media Specialist Skills and Qualifications:
• Social Media Strategist using social media for brand awareness and impressions.
• Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and other social media best practices.
• Understanding of hashtags & social media trends.
• Experience with post designs.
• Experience with copywriting.
• Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
• Team player.
• Good time-management skills.
• Great interpersonal and communication skills.